Talley Farms is a solid, well-established, grower/shipper/packer that has a great opportunity for a sales coordinator/office assistant. We are high-quality growers who put together an excellent box, operate with strong values, and have a fun, family-focused culture.
Seeking candidates who have a solid work ethic, are detail-oriented, can take care of day-to-day orders, have strong follow-up skills, and provide general office support.
Produce sales background desired. Position based in the gorgeous Central Coast region of California.
The Sales Coordinator/Office Assistant is responsible for providing support to the salespeople as well as administrative support in the office. Will handle transportation/logistics for customers when needed.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Order entry and tracking of inventories, harvest projections and contracts.
- Coordinate and effectively communicate all interactions between the sales office and production managers, harvest foremen, shipping dock, packing shed and transportation companies.
- Answer phone calls and interact with customers and vendors.
- General office work and assisting other departments when needed.
- Multi-task and conduct business in a fast-paced environment.
Additional Requirements Include
- Ability to use internet-based sales and purchasing programs, database programs, and shipping/inventory systems among others
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) is helpful
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Strong mathematical and analytical reasoning skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to positively interact with different personality types
- Conversational Spanish a plus
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com