Food Safety is a priority at Talley Farms
Talley Farms is committed to a quality food safety program. Since we grow, harvest, pack, cool and distribute our own produce we are able to control each aspect of food safety and sanitation. Talley Farms and their employees practice:
- Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs), (crew, ranches)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Global Food Safety Audit (GFS) – our harvesting crews, ranches and coolers passed our most recent food safety audit with a 97% rating!
- Trace-Back and Recall Program
- Member of CA Leafy Greens Initiative– CDFA Certified.
- Monthly Internal Audits with yearly Independent Third-Party Audits by PrimusLabs.com
- USDA Organic Certified